It appears that your cart is currently empty
99% of the items in my closet will be forgotten in 10 years. This is the other 1%.
Tan and chocolate acid washed hair on hide bag, distressed chocolate gusset and fringe with Italian greige pockets.
Size 13"W x 16"H x 5"D x 24"strap
Delivery: All purchases ship in 1 to 3 business days.
Terms: Please visit our Terms Page here for information about our returns and exchange policy and other terms.